- Lightweight, cost-effective single exposure chemical suit constructed from a special polyethylene (PE) barrier film and a continuous polypropylene (PPL) nonwoven filament.
- Single exposure covers providing protection against heavy splashes and liquid chemical saturation.
- Seams stitched and tapped for superior protection and strength, offering maximum sealing against chemical penetration.
- Zip front uses double zip storm flap.
- Reinforced knee pads and 3-piece hood for comfort and durability.
- Two piece crotch gusset for fast movement, better fit and better longevity.
- The neck, tail, wrist and ankles are elasticized
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Disposable PPE Coverall Microporous Safety Protective Clothing Suit
Out of stock
PPE- Safety Clothing Disposable Chemical Safety Protective Suit Disposable Coverall for Doctors and Health Workers
Out of stock
|Product Name||Disposable Chemical Protective Suit Safety Coveralls|
|Usage/Application||Chemical Protection easy disposable coverall|
|Material||polyethylene non-woven material|
|Protection Area||painting to composites,agriculture to crime scene investigation|
|Features||Provide light-weight inherent barrier protection against hazardous dry particles and aerosols,and n|